- Faculty:Department of Health and Physical EducationPosition:Professor
- Address:1 Hirosawa,Igaya-cho,Kariya-shi,Aichi
- E-mail address:
- Web site:
- Creative Arts and Sciences
- Western history
- Keywords:Play , Culture , Leisure
- Modernization of Dutch Society and Play-Culture theory of Johan Huizinga
- University of Tsukuba , (Doctor course , Graduate School, Division of Education) , 1995(Accomplished credits for doctoral program)
- Aichi University of Education , (Faculty of Education) , 1987(Graduated)
- Master(Physical Education) , University of Tsukuba
- Ph.D(Pedagogy) , University of Tsukuba
- 2010 - , Aichi University of Education, Professor.
- 1998 - 2010 , Aichi University of Education, Associate Prof.
- 1995 - 1997 , Aichi University of Education, Assistant Prof.
Books, Articles, etc.
- Spread of Recreational Sports in the Modern Netherlands ～Focussing on soccor～
Bulletin of Physical Education, Health and Sport Research, (35):11-22, 2011-03
- Free Time Activities of Working-Class in the Modern Netherlands ―Focussing on Organized Activities―
The bulletin of Aichi University of Education, (60):63-70, 2011-03
- Industrialization and the Spread of Education in the Netherlands
Bulletin of Physical Education, Health and Sport Research, (33):17-24, 2009-03
- De Nederlandse Defensie―vanaf het midden van de 19e eeuw tot het midden van de 20e eeuw―
The bulletin of Aichi University of Education, (52):141-148, 2003
- The significance of play and culture in the new age―An inquiry based on the ideas of Johan Huizinga―
Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies, (47):13-20, 2002
- A Verification of Johan Huizinga's Criticism of Modern Civilization-Focussing on the Modern Architecture of Two Big Cities in the Netherlands-
Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies, (40):35-47, 1999
- The Roots of Johan Huizinga's Criticism regarding Modern Civilization
Bulletin of The Japan-Netherlands Institute, 21(1):37-55, 1996
- Johan Huizinga as a Critic of Modern Society
Bulletin of The Japan-Netherlands Institute, 19(2):47-66, 1995
- The Significance of the Ideas of Johan Huizinga on Culture and Play and their Contribution to the Qualitative Improvement of Free Time Activities
Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies, (27):1-20, 1994-03
- A Study on Historical Background of "Homo Ludens"
Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies, (22):21-29, 1992